Dear Y5 Parent,
We understand that some of you are anxious about the impact of the weather on our Y5 residential to Little Canada next week. The forecast for the rest of the weekend are for temperatures to rise and a lot of rain. The Met Office anticipates the majority of the snow will have melted by Monday. Obviously, we are monitoring the situation carefully. We are also in contact with the coach company, Red Funnel and PGL. None of whom have raised any concerns with us so far. We are therefore proceeding as planned.
If there are any updates about the trip, they will come directly from the school, via the ParentMail App or the website.
We look forward to seeing you all Monday!